My Sci-Fi Site Is Gone!

I had to take down my Sci-Fi site today because it was recently hacked by a third party.

Grrr....

After a frustrating day of trying to remove the malicious code that caused Google to limit access to that particular site and label it harmful, I decided to delete the whole thing. My schedule is simply too busy right now to chase down 'haters' that knowingly post comments on my site(s) with malicious code. This is why I always use the comment moderation function on my various sites so that I can look over the contents first before allowing the comment through. Unfortunately, that Sci-Fi site didn't have that option.

Anyhoo...

The beat goes on. As soon as I find a new online home for my Sci-Fi material, I will let y'all know. In the meantime, I am removing all links that lead to that old site as of today.

Be blessed and stay safe, on and off-line!

Suprina

Comments

Popular Posts