E-Blade's Day - Pt. 3

Paula asked: How do you think everyone else will feel to know that you are alive?


E-Blade's reply: I think many will still hate me. Some will even want to kill me. Only my kids and maybe my mother will be happy. Sad, but true. I don’t blame any of them. I brought all that hatred upon myself.

Paula asked: Are you really over Delia or do you have some lingering desire to still be with her?


E-Blade’s reply: I don’t know if I will ever really be over Dee. She was the first woman I ever loved, the mother of my children. I can’t help but keep her in a special place in my heart.


As for any lingering desire to still be with Dee, I can honestly said, no. My wife Fila got full control over all my desires now. She’s my equal in every way…just like I’m sure Dee is Royal’s equal. Even I have to admit that they go good together.


Paula asked: Are you happy with your new wife?


E-Blade’s reply: Oh, yes! *grinning* Fila got a brotha’s nose wide open. And for once, I like that!


Comments

Popular Posts