Delia's Day - Pt. 1


Photo Credit and Link:

http://www.starpulse.com/Music/Knowles,_Beyonce/gallery/SGS-003278/


Tidbits about Delia: Businesswoman. Married with 5 kids to Royal. Three of those kids belong to E-Blade. She and Cami are cousins. They used to be close, but became estranged when Cami betrayed her and slept with E-Blade.


Author's question to Delia: How do you feel about Cami?


Delia’s reply: I still love my cousin, have even forgiven her. But I seriously doubt that we will ever be close again. Not after she slept with E-Blade and then tried to sleep with Royal, too. I still get mad about that sometimes. Even still, I find my heart wanting to reach out to Cami. I truly think she is redeemable. Maybe it’s because I’ve been forgiven of so much myself and needed someone to just give me another chance whether I deserved one or not.


* * *

The floor is officially now open for you to ask your questions of Delia now. Don’t be shy like yesterday with Bonz. lol. Ask Delia whatever comes to your mind…

Comments

Anonymous said…
How do you like married life with Royal, the man who gave you back your love life?

Popular Posts