Bonz's Day - Pt. 3

Jrboss asked: Bonz, I know it was a shock to find out you have a brother. How has your relationship been with him and your new found relatives?


Bonz’s reply: Finding out that I had a brother at all was indeed a shock. But to find out that it was College Boy Floyd (Jarrett) of all people was the true shocker. Especially since I’d hated him for so long because I thought he was a rival for Aisha’s affections. Now I am so glad I didn’t do Jarrett any bodily harm, because you know I wanted to. lol. Many times.


As for how our brotherly relationship is, it truly couldn’t be better. In fact, it’s great! I now see Jarrett as a Godsend in so many ways. Not only did he lead me and Aisha to the Lord, but he filled that void that E-Blade left among other things. Besides just being my brother, Jarrett has become one of my best friends. Royal, too, so I guess God gave me double for my trouble.


*smiling*


The rest of my family (via my blood ties to Jarrett) is great to me, too. My brother and I are both still trying to forge healthy relationships with our birth father (as you recall, Dee helped us hook back up with him). It’s been hard and there’s been a lot to forgive in the daddy department, but Jarrett and I are making great strides in that area, too.


*chuckling*


Sorry for using so many ‘greats’ in my response just then, Jrboss, but that seems to be my favorite word today for some reason.


Comments

Popular Posts