Monday, March 24, 2008

Pursuing Mrs. Regrets is moving soon!

Pursuing Mrs. Regrets is going to the VOD blog soon (as in THREE MORE CHAPTERS). So get your coins ready (VOD price is $4).

If you want to tag-team, that’s fine with me, too. Meaning, two people can share the cost of admission so that they both can read the rest of the story.

*whispering* Don’t tell my hubby. He thinks I’m too generous as it is. Lol.

If tag-teaming, please email me with both email addresses of the people that will be sharing that admission so that I can add them to the invitational list. Also at the end of the story, only one E-Book is going out per access fee paid. Which means, you and your reading partner will have to decide who gets the free E-Book. But I’m sure y’all will find a way around that, too. Hint-hint. lol. Don’t tell hubby I said that either. Lol.

Anyway, here’s the link to get you started:

http://mochainterlude.bravehost.com/Orderinfo3.html

2 comments:

Carmel Beauty said...

okay suprina i hope i did it right.

Suprina said...

Carmel Beauty: I think you did it exactly right. Check your email for the invite. It should be there.

Suprina