Pursuing Mrs. Regrets is moving soon!

Pursuing Mrs. Regrets is going to the VOD blog soon (as in THREE MORE CHAPTERS). So get your coins ready (VOD price is $4).

If you want to tag-team, that’s fine with me, too. Meaning, two people can share the cost of admission so that they both can read the rest of the story.

*whispering* Don’t tell my hubby. He thinks I’m too generous as it is. Lol.

If tag-teaming, please email me with both email addresses of the people that will be sharing that admission so that I can add them to the invitational list. Also at the end of the story, only one E-Book is going out per access fee paid. Which means, you and your reading partner will have to decide who gets the free E-Book. But I’m sure y’all will find a way around that, too. Hint-hint. lol. Don’t tell hubby I said that either. Lol.

Anyway, here’s the link to get you started:

http://mochainterlude.bravehost.com/Orderinfo3.html

Comments

Carmel Beauty said…
okay suprina i hope i did it right.
Suprina said…
Carmel Beauty: I think you did it exactly right. Check your email for the invite. It should be there.

Suprina

Popular Posts