Author Note

Dear Faithful Readers:

Though I will still offer completely free stories from time to time on this blog, there will be some changes in 2008 due to my changing schedule. I’m in my last year of school (and also trying to get my tax business off the ground) and thus have realized that I really need to practice better time and money management. Which means things that I used to do, I can’t do anymore or at least not to the same degree until my schedule lightens.

Some of the things that will change include:

  1. Offering free E-books at the end of my already free stories. My suggestion is for readers to just copy/paste as they go along. The free E-books will still be offered at my new V-O-D blog since that is a paying site (more about that later).

  1. Offering more free E-books than I do paying ones. I’m a giver by nature and so I love giving away free stuff. But I’ve come to realize that I need more balance in that area. So I’m going to even things out a bit by reducing my freebies to maybe 3 times a year, one less than the number that I intend to do for the fee-based stories on my V-O-D blog. This way, I won’t be torn between trying to earn a living and trying to bless my readers with freebies. This way, I won’t be overly stressed.

To find out more about this new V-O-D blog I keep talking about, see the post dated right after this one.

Talk to y’all soon.

Suprina

Comments

Popular Posts