Enticing Mr. Wrong - Ch. 57.2

Sorry. Free sample is over. Post removed by author.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can Alisha's prayers help Bonz? We can only wait and see. We do know that you can't kill off a main charcacter, so we all know that he will live. But, will he live and forgive Alisha? Can't wait tell the next post.
Anonymous said…
(Deep sigh) I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad. I'm feeling relieved but still very much on edge. I was doing homework today so I did not get the chance to drop in this morning. I was shocked to say the least. I CRIED. No Lie. I was sitting at my desk crying. This has honestly been one of the best books that I have ever read. If it were not for the grace of God, I could be in the same position now. Luckily, God came to my rescue as usual.You're a blessing Suprina and God is working through you to get this story out.
Peace and Love,
Marlene
Anonymous said…
this book is simply intriguing. I have been refreshing this website every other hour to see each latest entry and you have not been disappointing me. thanks a lot for this book. there is a lot to learn from it apart from the fact that it is actually captivating. ehikycynth@yahoo.com
Suprina said…
To all: I'm going to give my eyes and hands a break now. I'll be back on later.

There's about 6 more chapters (more if God inspires new ones) to go. Keep in mind that each chapter has different parts.

Either way, I just MIGHT have this book finished by the 10th, but not necessarily in print by then. Though I'm going to continue posting as many chapters as my schedule allows, I'm going to take my time with the printed book. I want everything to be formatted just right before I present it to my family.

To be honest, I'm kinda nervous about that presentation, y'all. Will my relatives love it as much as you guys did? Will it remind them too much of a bad time in the family's life? Will they even get what I'm trying to do here?

*shrugging*

Just pray for me, y'all, because I'm going to see this book through whether it gets rejected by my family or not. The emails I've received from people all over the world, all the comments I've gotten (some I haven't even shared with you guys) all seem to confirm that this book MUST exist. That there is a need for it in the world. That its helping somebody. Just look at the comments that were posted today.

Okay, time to give the hands a break for real now. Toodles!
Anonymous said…
I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as your family rejecting this writing. Although it may remind them of the tragedy that took place in their lives, if they read it with an heart and an open mind and recieve it's truths they will no doubt see what it is you are trying to say and do. You my sister must remember that all things work together for good, to them that are the called according to HIS purpose. You have been mandated by God, not by man to do a work, and you must be obedient. This story must be told and throughout it's pages your family and some of your readers will get a better understanding of this epidemic as well as closure. And they will thank you for it. You are a ready writer girlfriend. Let nothing and no one stop you. Look at how you've captivated us.

Popular Posts