Enticing Mr. Wrong - Ch. 56.2

Sorry. Free sample is over. Post removed by author.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG!, OMG!
OMG! OMG! OMG!
You just stopped my heart.
Suprina said…
Tonia: Do I need to lay hands on you (virtually)? lol. I think I'll pray instead.

"God, please re-start Tonia's heart and continue to protect it as she reads what's coming up next. In Jesus' Name, amen."

Okay, back to posting now.
Anonymous said…
OMG - that was totally totally unexpected.... *too shocked for words* girl, my heart almost stopped beating too!
Anonymous said…
Noooooooo! OMG. I'M SPEECHLESS. OMG! I'm done for, there's that darn headache again...(hyperventilating)...Quick! need oxygen, CPR or something.
Anonymous said…
Don't kill Racker. He finally found his love.
Anonymous said…
Pls gurl dont kill Racker like Jessi said, cos dat guy definitely doesnt deserve death.
U cant kip us hanging in here so pls bring up some more.

Popular Posts