(Previous posts can be retrieved through the Archives or via the Search option. Feel free to email me at suprinafrazier@yahoo.com or visit my publisher's website: http://www.bridgesandchannels.com)
Enticing Mr. Wrong - Ch. 55.2
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Sorry. Free sample is over. Post removed by author.
To all: Okay, that's it until later. I have class tonight and I just need a break from the roller coaster ride we've all had today with Aisha and Bonz.
Just to give you a hint about what's coming up next.
1. Aisha's finally gets saved. 2. Bonz and E-Blade have their own showdown. 3. Somebody dies. 4. Something gets blown up.
Just more mayhem ahead, so get your tissues ready and try to take deep breathes as you read the scenes, because they are going to have you raging.
lol. I told y'all this book was emotional. At this point, I am so looking forward to a happy ending still it ain't funny.
Talk to y'all later.
Anonymous said…
I felt my own eyes tear up on the behalf on Greg and Aisha. Aisha just broke her own heart as well as his.
Okay, I am guessing E-Blade going to die in the explosion. Maybe is Ol'Freddy.
Anonymous said…
OMG...That was very emotional to read...Aisha got just what she deserved...I hope Greg make her beg and Jarrett need to leave her alone too by involving him in her revenge...I"m glad that she's getting saved but she also got to reap what she sown.
Anonymous said…
Okay I'm back again with a second comment to apologize for my first comment...While I was washing this relaxer out of my hair the Lord begin to talk to me and God said that he never made me beg for His forgiveness when I messed up many, many times before and probably more to come and Jesus says that he didn't stop being my friend when I used & lied to him...I'm so glad that The Father, Son, & The Holy Spirit is not like me and I need to step up to the plate and be more like them...Out of every TEST is a TESTimony...I ask each of you that read this to please keep me in your prayers.
Subrina: All is well. I, for one, appreciate you chiming back in to post that second comment. We're all human and so understand the desire to see justice take place. Shoot, I wasn't even mad with Aisha for wanting revenge, although I know that's wrong.
After my cousin died, we all wanted the guys that set him up and murdered him to pay. We wanted to personally do it ourselves. But since vengeance belongs to the Lord, we had to refrain and let HIM handle the justice.
So, yes, Subrina, I will keep you in my prayers. Just remember to do the same for me, too (because I was feeling you on that 1st and 2nd comment).
Anonymous said…
Vengence is mine saith the Lord; I will repay. Sometimes that's hard for us to do, but it's the right thing to do. It's is when we take a situation upon ourselves and try to fix it, that we only make the situation bigger and more complicated. Tonia & Subrina we were all thinking the same thing. But let's rejoice because out of this Aisha found salvation. And now it's up to Bonz to inquire of the Lord as to what to do. He loves her more than he loves himself.
Well what can i say? i'm just waiting for you to get us out of this one!
I do not understand how Greg can even think that we are cool, when he just caused enough issues for E-Blade to last a last time. the only redeeming part is that E-Blade could feel Delia's pain never mind his inablity to identify the source of the problem- himself!
I like you writing a sequel about them because there is a lot of work to be done on the character of E-Blade.
Please chuck Cami out!wailing about having nowhere to go when she is a back stabbing liitle chit! She deserves to be on the street and unfortunately characters like that walk the earth!
I guess drama is what i thrive on, i'm like checking your site every one hour just to see what everybody else thinks and i'm glad to say we are on the same page!
i could take a drink and a smoke right now (lol)because ohh the rush of adrenalin is so intense, for a moment there i forgot all about poor Jarrett who should be unhappy Jarrett just now. If he could tell her about his girl and his life and she lies to him about her brother, her man, everything! He will be a better man than me if he will forgive her so soon...
Well do something, post!
To Vongai: I just did (post), now stop pressuring me, woman.
I want to personally thank everybody for their input on Pretty Packages . All of it was helpful, even the input that made me revisit why I entered the Secular market in the first place. I needed to reaffirm my peace in that area. Needed to make sure I hadn’t gotten off track somewhere. To the person that prompted that re-visitation, I want to say a fond THANK YOU for having my spiritual back. I need people who aren’t afraid to call me on the carpet about a few things, even if we end up agreeing to disagree. Now, in case y’all are wondering which line I finally decided to put/keep Pretty Packages under, it is the Secular line. Here’s why: 1. I can reach more people this way. People who may never go in the Inspirational section of a bookstore, never pick up a Bible, and never go to a church. I'm counting on God to use Pretty Packages (and other books like it) to plant seeds of hope and inspiration into the hearts and minds of the people that I just described above. I...
Foreword: This book contains some very sensitive subject matter. It is intended for mature audiences only - eighteen (18) and up. * * * After waiting down the road with the lights off while E-Blade, her current lover, exacted revenge upon his longtime friends, Cami drove the black jeep up beside him and stopped. She kept her mouth shut as E-Blade then unloaded the illegal shipment he’d claimed as booty from one vehicle to the other. Cami also kept her gaze straight ahead, unwilling to see Bonz and Racker’s bloody, deadly still forms to her left. A part of her regretted that it had even come to this. That so much pain had stemmed from her simple desire to just be financially secure. If only Bonz had kept his mouth shut about Cami and E-Blade’s secret affair. If only Bonz had just consented to being her man like she’d planned. Or at least given Cami the same setup that he’d given his model chick Aisha, yet with major financial perks attached. But Bonz hadn’t done any of that...
On a floating commune that looked like a regular cruise ship, but was something else altogether, two government agents sat in a recreational area and quietly played chess. They were Agent Nuevo, a black-Hispanic male, and Agent Fila, an Italian female. Though their seafaring headquarters had everything from the latest spy equipment to restaurants and even a mall, Agents Nuevo and Fila preferred to play chess to relax and unwind. “Still wasting time on useless games I see,” Agent Speed quipped as he entered the room. His freckled face carried its usual smugness. In his hands was a newspaper printout from some internet database he’d recently accessed. Agent Nuevo frowned at the arrival of his number one rival in the AAC (At-All-Costs) Agency. The AAC was a special agency for undercover operatives who were willing to win the war on drugs at all costs. “What do you want now, Speed?” Agent Nuevo asked, relaxing some of the thick accent he’d maintained since joining the agency. “Th...
Comments
Just to give you a hint about what's coming up next.
1. Aisha's finally gets saved.
2. Bonz and E-Blade have their own showdown.
3. Somebody dies.
4. Something gets blown up.
Just more mayhem ahead, so get your tissues ready and try to take deep breathes as you read the scenes, because they are going to have you raging.
lol. I told y'all this book was emotional. At this point, I am so looking forward to a happy ending still it ain't funny.
Talk to y'all later.
Okay, I am guessing E-Blade going to die in the explosion. Maybe is Ol'Freddy.
E-blade dies?! does the lab get blown up? i HOPE!
After my cousin died, we all wanted the guys that set him up and murdered him to pay. We wanted to personally do it ourselves. But since vengeance belongs to the Lord, we had to refrain and let HIM handle the justice.
So, yes, Subrina, I will keep you in my prayers. Just remember to do the same for me, too (because I was feeling you on that 1st and 2nd comment).
Stay tuned...
Well what can i say? i'm just waiting for you to get us out of this one!
I do not understand how Greg can even think that we are cool, when he just caused enough issues for E-Blade to last a last time. the only redeeming part is that E-Blade could feel Delia's pain never mind his inablity to identify the source of the problem- himself!
I like you writing a sequel about them because there is a lot of work to be done on the character of E-Blade.
Please chuck Cami out!wailing about having nowhere to go when she is a back stabbing liitle chit! She deserves to be on the street and unfortunately characters like that walk the earth!
I guess drama is what i thrive on, i'm like checking your site every one hour just to see what everybody else thinks and i'm glad to say we are on the same page!
i could take a drink and a smoke right now (lol)because ohh the rush of adrenalin is so intense, for a moment there i forgot all about poor Jarrett who should be unhappy Jarrett just now. If he could tell her about his girl and his life and she lies to him about her brother, her man, everything! He will be a better man than me if he will forgive her so soon...
Well do something, post!
To Vongai: I just did (post), now stop pressuring me, woman.
To everyone else: Y'all get your tissues ready.