Enticing Mr. Wrong - Ch. 52.1

Sorry. Free sample is over. Post removed by author.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Now, Aisha is really going over board. She is going to use her friend against Greg. I wonder in all her pain does she stop to think about how much she has hurt Greg and is going to hurt him?
Instead of calling Jarret she needs to be calling on Jesus!
Anonymous said…
Wow. I'm absolutely loving this story. Even though it's going through this sad phase right now. I know it will work itself out in the end. I just wish that Aisha would finally come out with the truth. She's been lying for sooo long now. And to the people that she loves. Jarret still has no idea what she's up to. And she's just stringing Greg along. Poor man. And what's Aisha waiting for? When's the perfect time to break things off with Bonz? Is she still planning on going for him money? I hope she comes to her senses too. And I hope that Bonz will have a forgiving heart when all is exposed.

Marlene

Popular Posts