Author note (update)

Update: Grandma made it through!!!!!!!

You guys must be some sho’ nuff prayer warriors, because Grandma is back home now and resting comfortably. Though it started out frightening, this episode suddenly and miraculously reversed itself over the last few hours, which we initially feared would be like the massive stroke she had last month.

All I can say is that God knows how to hear and answer pray! I feel like Jarrett did when his grandmother was sick. Praise God forever more!!!

My sister-in-law is taking care of Grandma tonight. Hopefully, other relatives will step in and rotate duties as they should. I was in charge of the childcare today and so I haven’t had a moment to myself from 6:30am this morning to a couple of hours ago. Since my own kids are grown, I was quickly given a refresher course on how exhausting it was to look after toddlers and an inquisitive 8-year-old.

Sheesh! I do NOT miss those days. LOL. Okay, I have to admit, though they wore me OUT and my house was a mess, we had tons of fun. Thank God for my creative mind. I had those kiddies doing all kinds of things.

Although I’m tired and have tons of homework to do that also got pushed aside in the crisis, I’m going to take some time to answer one specific comment.

Marlene said: “…Anyway, I know this is going WAY, WAY back, but in chapter 4, you said this:

"With each snip of the scissors Bonz felt lighter and lighter. Who knew a haircut could make him feel so much better. Now if he could only lighten his soul from its torments…and its guilt concerning not one, but two dead addicts."

What's that about? What two addicts?”

Marlene: The two dead addicts Bonz had guilt about were his mother and Dominic. His mother because he wished he could have saved her. Bonz wished he could have saved Dominic, too, just in a different way. During the London confrontation I mentioned who Bonz wished he’d serviced Aisha’s brother that night because at least Dominic would have gotten purer drugs and could have avoided the rat poison. Hope that answered your question.

To all: I’ll start posting again tomorrow night. By then (hopefully) I would have put a dent in this homework of mine and have gotten my bearings back.

Peace and love. Thanks again for all your prayers.

Suprina

Comments

Anonymous said…
May the blessings continue to pour down.
Anonymous said…
Thats wonderful.... so glad grandma is doing better....

God Bless you and your family!

xxx
Anonymous said…
I'm so very glad she made it through. I've never experienced a loved one dying but I can only imagine how it would feel. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers.
Marlene

P.S. Thanks for the clarification.
Anonymous said…
Glad to hear Grandma is doing well.

Popular Posts