Enticing Mr. Wrong - Dedication

I actually started writing Enticing Mr. Wrong several weeks before one of my first-cousins were tragically killed on October 10, 2005. That cousin’s name is Dontavious ‘Tape’ Wyman. After Dontavious’ death, I decided to dedicate this book to him because like the hero of this story, he was also a very good man caught up in a very bad game.

Before I put this book in paperback form, I’m posting a full preview of it online so that you (my dear reader friends) can help me to critique it before I present it to my relatives. I need objective readers during this extensive editing process and that is not always possible with family since they are still too close to the situation. Which means, dear readers, that I need you to leave lots of comments about the story so that I can polish it up just right.

With all that said, stay tuned for more posts soon…

Suprina

Comments

Suprina said…
Okay, the first thing I'm going to do is reduce the font size. What I have now is way too big. The next post will have a smaller font size.

Popular Posts