Enticing Mr. Wrong - Ch. 42

Sorry. Free sample is over. Post removed by author.

Comments

Suprina said…
To all: This is the part of the story where I began to close some doors. Today's closed door answers:

1. The question of whether Dominic made it right with God before he died.

2. The question of what sent Laquetta into labor.

3. The question of what it is going to help Aisha finally get it together and become more than just a churchgoer.

The next few scenes are important because:

1. They are going to show another one of Aisha's strengths, another side to her feisty personality.

2. They will answer the question about who this man is up in Virgina.

3. They will cause Bonz to seriously start thinking about getting out of the drug business for good (which we all know is gonna drive E-Blade up the wall. lol).

Stay tuned...
Anonymous said…
I can't wait because I have been very curious as to how you were going to wrap all this up.

I like finding out that Dominic repented before he died. I wondered about Dominic's state of mind when he died. I been waiting to see if you would reveal it by the end of the book. If you did not, I sure was going to ask about it.(Smile)
Suprina said…
Tonia: Thanks for keeping me on my literary toes. :)
Anonymous said…
Wow. That was an amazing chapter. God is really a God of miracles. I was kind of sad when Aisha witnessed this miracle and felt bitterness in her soul. But it's alright though. I'm sure that will work itself out.

Marlene

Popular Posts