Enticing Mr. Wrong - Ch. 33.1

Sorry. Free sample is over. Post removed by author.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG! OMG! Ol' Freddy did it! He didn't want anyone to know he was a downlow brotha especially his wife! So he committed murder! I still believe E-Blade had something to do with Dominic's death also.

Keep it coming!You got me excited now!
Anonymous said…
hahahaha, Tonia you are a trip (lol)I was thinking the same thing but there's still more to this mystery than meets the eye. I don't believe he did it for the sake of keeping his little downlow secret safe. I think he did it out of greed (the hair formula). And remember when E-Blade told the street runner to stretch the dope. Think about it now?????. Bonz just said "before it leaves the lab it's thoroughly proven to be pure". Now we have to connect E-Blade to the crime. From where I'm standing I'm kind of skeptical about him having anything to do with it. Did E-Blade supply the runner with the rat poison to make the deadly dose or is his hands clean? mmmmmm
Anonymous said…
Okay, Anon. You're right. You made some good points. I got a little excited. Its getting too good!
Suprina said…
Tonia and Anon: I can't comment either way. If I do, I'll be telling too much. My hubby says sometimes I can't hold water (because of my candid nature). Well, I'm gonna hold this. I don't want to ruin the story.

I will say this: Some of you are sooooo....close to the truth.

*zipping my lips now*

On to the next scene...
Anonymous said…
My, my. I see someone's been a busy little bee. I go away for a weekend and I come back to all of this! LOL. I absolutely loved playing catch up. I'm shocked at the turn of events. Aisha and Bonz now exclusively together. Bonz is innocent and in LOVE. Freddy and Dominic don the DL. And I see the comments are through the roof. I'm anxious to read more.
Marlene

Popular Posts