(Previous posts can be retrieved through the Archives or via the Search option. Feel free to email me at suprinafrazier@yahoo.com or visit my publisher's website: http://www.bridgesandchannels.com)
Enticing Mr. Wrong - Ch. 31.2
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Sorry. Free sample is over. Post removed by author.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Gurl, am not sure i can wait till 4am. I mean am dyin of suspense here. Help! Save me Suprina. Just kidding. Cant wait though for d next chapter. Kassie
Anonymous said…
What happened at 4 am? Hurry!! You are really getting to me with this wait. Don't know if I want to wait tell Monday, but will have to now. You really do have most of us hooked to this story. Hope that you make your goal of October.
Anonymous said…
Okay, nowwww I'm getting ticked. That gold digging, sorry excuse for a woman, triflin thing is punching pin holes in condoms now huh? And Delia mmmmhm, she just as triflin' to help her orchestrate that foolishness. If she's doing this to keep her from sleeping with E-Blade, huh, she is wasting her time because it's in the cards. My thing is this. If I have to scheme and conive to get a man to want me, hint, hint: he is not the one.
As for Bonz and Aisha. Handle your business ya'll (lol) anytime a man goes to sleep with a smile on his face... Thats a satisfied man!!!
Kassie and Jessie: And here I thought I'd like y'all in a good place in the story. lol. Guess not. lol.
Carrie: Cami is trifling, ain't she? Delia's just sad. That's why I had to redeem her in the sequel. Her story had to be told.
As for Bonz and Aisha, they did handle their business just then. Oh, I can't wait for y'all to see how much in love they're going to be. It just warms my heart to write about their experience from this point on...until trouble hits again. But until then, let's enjoy the honeymoon stage of their romance.
Anonymous said…
I like what Carrie said about a man going to sleep with a smile on his face is a VERY satisfied man...Are you saying that you written a sequel for Delia or you going to write one?..You know I'm hungry for another one of your novel Suprina so come on a feed a sista...I pray you post the next chapter before I go to bed.
Anonymous said…
Please, Please extend the honeymoon a little longer. LOL. Also,what sup with 4am? Cami trying to trick a man into getting her preggy. That is sooo low! Although I like to think Bonz is too smart for that. He seems like the kind of brotha that would always use his own protection to prevent mess like Cami trying to cook up. Bonz is making me see why Destiny's Child sings about needing a Soldier. Can we get the brother to write some more poetry!
Subrina: Delia's story is written. It just needs some editing (extensive in some parts, minor in others) and the timeline needs tightening.
Tonia: The honeymoon stage is going to last a while. Then as I began to move more godly folk into their lives, they are not going to be able to stay in their sinful state. Aisha's lies have to come out, people have to be exposed, somebody's getting knocked off, etc...
Bonz is the kinda brother that uses his own protection. But Cami didn't know that and now she never will. Ha! I can't stand her.
As for Bonz and his poetry, there will be more of that. Much later though.
I want to personally thank everybody for their input on Pretty Packages . All of it was helpful, even the input that made me revisit why I entered the Secular market in the first place. I needed to reaffirm my peace in that area. Needed to make sure I hadn’t gotten off track somewhere. To the person that prompted that re-visitation, I want to say a fond THANK YOU for having my spiritual back. I need people who aren’t afraid to call me on the carpet about a few things, even if we end up agreeing to disagree. Now, in case y’all are wondering which line I finally decided to put/keep Pretty Packages under, it is the Secular line. Here’s why: 1. I can reach more people this way. People who may never go in the Inspirational section of a bookstore, never pick up a Bible, and never go to a church. I'm counting on God to use Pretty Packages (and other books like it) to plant seeds of hope and inspiration into the hearts and minds of the people that I just described above. I...
Foreword: This book contains some very sensitive subject matter. It is intended for mature audiences only - eighteen (18) and up. * * * After waiting down the road with the lights off while E-Blade, her current lover, exacted revenge upon his longtime friends, Cami drove the black jeep up beside him and stopped. She kept her mouth shut as E-Blade then unloaded the illegal shipment he’d claimed as booty from one vehicle to the other. Cami also kept her gaze straight ahead, unwilling to see Bonz and Racker’s bloody, deadly still forms to her left. A part of her regretted that it had even come to this. That so much pain had stemmed from her simple desire to just be financially secure. If only Bonz had kept his mouth shut about Cami and E-Blade’s secret affair. If only Bonz had just consented to being her man like she’d planned. Or at least given Cami the same setup that he’d given his model chick Aisha, yet with major financial perks attached. But Bonz hadn’t done any of that...
On a floating commune that looked like a regular cruise ship, but was something else altogether, two government agents sat in a recreational area and quietly played chess. They were Agent Nuevo, a black-Hispanic male, and Agent Fila, an Italian female. Though their seafaring headquarters had everything from the latest spy equipment to restaurants and even a mall, Agents Nuevo and Fila preferred to play chess to relax and unwind. “Still wasting time on useless games I see,” Agent Speed quipped as he entered the room. His freckled face carried its usual smugness. In his hands was a newspaper printout from some internet database he’d recently accessed. Agent Nuevo frowned at the arrival of his number one rival in the AAC (At-All-Costs) Agency. The AAC was a special agency for undercover operatives who were willing to win the war on drugs at all costs. “What do you want now, Speed?” Agent Nuevo asked, relaxing some of the thick accent he’d maintained since joining the agency. “Th...
Comments
Cant wait though for d next chapter.
Kassie
As for Bonz and Aisha. Handle your business ya'll (lol) anytime a man goes to sleep with a smile on his face... Thats a satisfied man!!!
Carrie: Cami is trifling, ain't she? Delia's just sad. That's why I had to redeem her in the sequel. Her story had to be told.
As for Bonz and Aisha, they did handle their business just then. Oh, I can't wait for y'all to see how much in love they're going to be. It just warms my heart to write about their experience from this point on...until trouble hits again. But until then, let's enjoy the honeymoon stage of their romance.
Also,what sup with 4am?
Cami trying to trick a man into getting her preggy. That is sooo low! Although I like to think Bonz is too smart for that. He seems like the kind of brotha that would always use his own protection to prevent mess like Cami trying to cook up.
Bonz is making me see why Destiny's Child sings about needing a Soldier. Can we get the brother to write some more poetry!
Tonia: The honeymoon stage is going to last a while. Then as I began to move more godly folk into their lives, they are not going to be able to stay in their sinful state. Aisha's lies have to come out, people have to be exposed, somebody's getting knocked off, etc...
Bonz is the kinda brother that uses his own protection. But Cami didn't know that and now she never will. Ha! I can't stand her.
As for Bonz and his poetry, there will be more of that. Much later though.