New Book Released!

I'm so excited!

It’s my first secular book entitled Age…is More Than a Number. It is published under one of my pen names – Mi’Chelle Dodson (which just so happens to be my middle and maiden name – keep that secret between us now - lol).

See the blurb below:

Kolby Hanks was no pedophile, but the 16-year-old girl next door was tempting him beyond comprehension. Advanced for her age in mind and body, Julissa Wheeler was determined to make Kolby her one and only…at any cost. She could care less about their age differences.

Though a five-year age gap wasn’t all that important when both parties were twenty and above, Kolby knew that it made all the difference in the world when one party was still in their teens. Will Kolby prove responsible enough to do what’s right, despite how consensual Julissa is? Or will he succumb to his baser nature and give her what they both want?

I’m thrilled to be releasing this book in paperback and e-book form because it shows how much I’ve grown as a writer and as a person. Five years ago, I was too timid to do so much self-publishing. I kept waiting for that big book deal to arrive. It hasn’t come yet. Lol.

After paying my dues with the rejection letters, I decided to put my own stuff out there by any means possible. I figured, why not let them (the big publishers) discover me on their own. In the meantime, I was going directly to the readers myself. After all, you all know what you want to read.

From my steady book sales and the increasing hits on my websites and blogs, I discovered that there was a definite appetite for my kind of story. That is one of the main reasons I continue to move forward with my writing career. Thanks a lot, you guys.

Now back to this new book of mine…

For those who want to purchase Age…is More Than a Number in either e-book form or paperback, the link is provided below:

http://www.lulu.com/content/800937

Thanks in advance,

Suprina/Mi’Chelle

Comments

Popular Posts