Long time no hear from!

Just wanted everybody to know that I'm still here! I've just been so busy with school, tax season, family things, and creating other blogs to post regularly here.

I'm going to try to give this blog more of my attention in the next few weeks. Speaking of posting more, which story would you guys like to preview next? I figure I can at least do that to appease all the folks that have been visiting this blog faithfully and wondering where I am.

Just go to my website and review the books listed on the ordering pages, then come back here and let me know which one you want me to preview on this blog. The book with the most stats will get previewed first (majority rules). Please don't pick any in paperback, no need to remind you why. Smile.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Suprina

Comments

Popular Posts