Author Note

This is a brief addendum to the previous post.

I've already started a new story (entitled Changing Gene) at one of my other blogs, so you guys can just go read it there. I've provided the link to it below:


Changing Gene is a contemporary inspirational novel and is a sequel to my very first paperback - Some Day. I think you'll like it. I plan to run it in its entirely. But you're going to have to be patient with me. I'm moving very slow in posting to that story on account of my busy schedule. Plus, I'm doing something different with that blog by adding pictures to it. Sometimes it takes a while to find the right picture(s) to match with the posts. Free pictures, that is. I try not to violate anybody's copyright.

Hmm...seems like there was something else I wanted to tell you guys. I can't think of it now, so I guess I'll close this post.

Suprina

PS. Don't forget to leave comments on the story. Y'all know how much I love those!

Comments

Popular Posts