Thursday, January 11, 2007

Author Note - Wow!

You guys have really made my day! The counter went over 100 today. Somebody is reading up a storm.

Thanks and don't forget to tell a friend about this month's story. Shoot, tell 2 friends. I could use the exposure. (Smile)

One other quick note: I'm going to try to post a lot before Friday. Maybe 8 more chapters. Reason being is that I'm going out of town this weekend for a business seminar (my 'other' business - Accounting) and I'm not sure when I'll be back. God willing, I'll be able to post more on my day of rest - Sunday.

Again, thanks for hanging out online with me and don't forget to spread the word about this month's story.

Suprina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Suprina,

I'm pretty new to your work. From the little I've read so far, I absolutely love it!! I truly mean that. I checked out another site and it seems as though you've been really busy. I'm fairly young, 23 years old, and I haven't been fortunate enough to find such a talented AA, Christian writer. Keep doing what you're doing and believe me when I say that I'll be sending alot of my friends to this site.

Your new fan,
Marlena A.

Suprina said...

Thanks, Marlena. Your words are a great source of encouragement to me. Hopefully your friends will like what they see here too. (smile)

Suprina