Launch of New Blog

Just wanted to tell everybody about the new blog I started on MySpace. As many of you know I've been trying to spread my literary wings a little bit more. I'm now writing secular romance, as well. I've even established a new pen name (Mi'Chelle Dodson) for this fresh endeavor.

I'm inviting all of you to go to www.myspace.com/michelledodsonstories to check out the stories that I'm going to feature there. Keep in mind that these stories are a bit steamier and rawer than the ones on this blog. Yet there is still a positive message attached to them. After all, I am still the same person inside.

While you're at my new blog, don't forget to leave a comment. Or if you like, sign in as a friend. I would really love that. Until next time...

Suprina Frazier

Comments

Popular Posts