Author Note

Stuff that I just want everyone to know:

  1. There is another one of my books online for free at http://suprinasfreeread.tripod.com It is called My Lover, My Friend. Let me know what you think of it.
  2. My other blog at www.myspace.com/michelledodsonstories is featuring a progressive story entitled Age...is more than a number. Please note that it is from my secular line, so be prepared for a different kind of wholesome reading with an edge.
  3. Hump Day (the novel currently featured on this blog) will only stay up for another week, so try to read all of it while you can. In November, half will be taken off with only a teaser left and the whole story will then have to be purchased as an e-book or in paperback form.
  4. Remember that My Website also features a free read entitled Bound By Love. That link is www.mochainterlude.bravehost.com
  5. To buy most of my books, you need to go to the ordering pages on My Website. The rest are at Lulu.com. Thanks for your support.

Suprina Frazier/Mi'Chelle Dodson

Comments

Popular Posts