I’m Finally Back

I really missed, you guys. I hope you missed me.

If you’re wondering where I’ve been, I can tell you that me…and my family have been to a few valleys this summer and a few mountaintops. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

So many changes have occurred in my life recently. Some good. Some bad. All of them necessary. At one point I seriously debated whether I should continue my writing career at all. Especially since my accounting career seems to hold so much more promise…financially that is.

So I’ve decided the following:

  • Until my writing endeavors are able to pay for my full-time attention, I will only engage in them on a part-time basis (even though I love writing way more than accounting).
  • I will still post on my blog(s), yet not as frequently. I’m still working out exactly how frequently, so bear with me on that.
  • I’m going to suspend the Date Night storyline until further notice. Like I said earlier, I simply lack the time to keep certain things up now that I am going back into accounting year round.


Other changes concerning my writing career involve me branching off into other genres. Most of you know me to only write Inspirational Romance. Well, I’m now writing Sci-Fi (Inspirational and Secular) under the pen name: SD Frazier.

I also now write Secular Romance (with wholesome undertones, of course) under yet another pen name: Mi’Chelle Dodson. I wrote three of them during my recent hiatus just to see if I could do it. I may preview one on this blog soon and let you tell me what you think about it.

Okay, that’s enough catching up for now. I’ll try to post more by Friday.

Suprina

PS: Be sure to keep an eye out for books bearing both of my new pen names soon.

Comments

Popular Posts