Author Note

Just wanted to let everybody know that I've come up with a whole other book to feature this month, so you don't have to help me decide after all.

This month's book sample is called Bittersweet Interruptions and it is good. It's also one that hasn't gotten that much internet airtime since it was originally under contract by a publisher before I voluntarily recalled it.

Why did I do that? Several reasons, but the most prevalent one is the fact that I felt compelled to take this book in a completely different direction professionally. In order to do that I needed to regain creative control of it.

So come back all this month to see what was so special about Bittersweet Interruptions to make a struggling author forgo immediate royalties and bookstore placements.

Suprina

Comments

Popular Posts