Christmas is the season for giving

Since this is the season for giving, I thought I'd officially begin my blog by giving you a full sample of some of my work. I think I found just the right book to share, too. It's called Beautiful...Tangled Roots. Not only is this book 31 chapters long, which makes it perfect for December (a 31-day month), it's also a book that's filled with drama, adventure, and heartwarming scenes. There's also a reader advisory attached to Beautiful...Tangled Roots. Please see it below:

Reader Advisory: Some of the subject matter presented in this book is very sensitive. The sex scenes are consummated. This book is not intended for anyone under the age of eighteen. Nor is it intended for those who are easily offended with certain realities during the era that this book highlights.

With all that said, let's begin...

Comments

Popular Posts