(Previous posts can be retrieved through the Archives or via the Search option. Feel free to email me at suprinafrazier@yahoo.com or visit my publisher's website: http://www.bridgesandchannels.com)
Enticing Mr. Wrong - Ch. 56.3
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Sorry. Free sample is over. Post removed by author.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
My heart has started back but now I am speechless. This chapter reminds me of a guy i knew in school. he was shot in the back three times by a friend in the drug game with him and was left paralyzed. I am glad you are getting this story out there. So many of our men and women have lived this life or know someone that has.
Anonymous said…
wow Suprina.... that was so intense... poor guy... i really feel for him.... i hope no one was hurt in the explosion... tho i'm happy the lab blew up!
Anonymous said…
Lawd!!!!Suprina r u gonna let Racker die and Bonz end up paralyze?...What a horrible way to be betrayed!!! *sniffing*
Anonymous said…
Lord have mercy on Bonz! Please Lord! I'm sitting here at work tripping. I am literally stuck on stupid and don't know what to say...I don't beleive that raggedy heart wanna be hustler did that to Racker and Bonz. I knew it was going to be something with him and Bonz but.... Racker? he was the peace maker in the bunch. HIS DAY IS COMING. And please make it soon.
Suprina, please get this book to the publisher ASAP! This is a must read.
"SUPRINA (shouting!weeping even) how could you kill Racker? well i mean E-Blade did it but why? I feel sad for Alexis and her babies! But at least her man had married her, but still i'm heartbroken. Can we kill somebody else? someone like Cami? anyone but Racker!!!!!!!!!sigh"
Vongai: Just hold your horses. Stop wishing death on folks. Remember sometimes innocent people die...sometimes they DON'T.
Stay tuned and you'll see...
Anonymous said…
I just read Vongai's comment and I had to laugh. I felt your heart on that one (lol).
I want to personally thank everybody for their input on Pretty Packages . All of it was helpful, even the input that made me revisit why I entered the Secular market in the first place. I needed to reaffirm my peace in that area. Needed to make sure I hadn’t gotten off track somewhere. To the person that prompted that re-visitation, I want to say a fond THANK YOU for having my spiritual back. I need people who aren’t afraid to call me on the carpet about a few things, even if we end up agreeing to disagree. Now, in case y’all are wondering which line I finally decided to put/keep Pretty Packages under, it is the Secular line. Here’s why: 1. I can reach more people this way. People who may never go in the Inspirational section of a bookstore, never pick up a Bible, and never go to a church. I'm counting on God to use Pretty Packages (and other books like it) to plant seeds of hope and inspiration into the hearts and minds of the people that I just described above. I...
Foreword: This book contains some very sensitive subject matter. It is intended for mature audiences only - eighteen (18) and up. * * * After waiting down the road with the lights off while E-Blade, her current lover, exacted revenge upon his longtime friends, Cami drove the black jeep up beside him and stopped. She kept her mouth shut as E-Blade then unloaded the illegal shipment he’d claimed as booty from one vehicle to the other. Cami also kept her gaze straight ahead, unwilling to see Bonz and Racker’s bloody, deadly still forms to her left. A part of her regretted that it had even come to this. That so much pain had stemmed from her simple desire to just be financially secure. If only Bonz had kept his mouth shut about Cami and E-Blade’s secret affair. If only Bonz had just consented to being her man like she’d planned. Or at least given Cami the same setup that he’d given his model chick Aisha, yet with major financial perks attached. But Bonz hadn’t done any of that...
Three hours later, Mike-Mike and Tonja returned to his car after spending some quality time at his place. Quality, as in this was the best sexual experience they’d ever had in their lives. Playing from the car stereo was the same soothing CD by Kem that they’d listened to earlier. Tonja insisted that Mike-Mike bring it out to the car since it contained her newest favorite song - Tonight . “How do you want to play this out, Tonja?” Mike-Mike asked as he drove to her mother’s house where she would be staying tonight. “I really don’t know how we should play this out, Michael,” Tonja replied from the passenger seat. She looked so sated and relaxed sitting there. All of her previous anger and frustration were gone. She’d also taken to calling Mike-Mike by his first name instead of his nickname. “Well, the way I see it, we have three options,” Mike-Mike said. “Option one, we can pretend this never happened on account of the club’s no-fraternizing rule and go back to the way thing...
Comments
This chapter reminds me of a guy i knew in school. he was shot in the back three times by a friend in the drug game with him and was left paralyzed.
I am glad you are getting this story out there. So many of our men and women have lived this life or know someone that has.
Suprina, please get this book to the publisher ASAP! This is a must read.
*whispering*
I am too. My hands were a little on the shaky side when I edited that betrayal scene.
"SUPRINA (shouting!weeping even) how could you kill Racker? well i mean E-Blade did it but why? I feel sad for Alexis and her babies! But at least her man had married her, but still i'm heartbroken. Can we kill somebody else? someone like Cami? anyone but Racker!!!!!!!!!sigh"
Vongai: Just hold your horses. Stop wishing death on folks. Remember sometimes innocent people die...sometimes they DON'T.
Stay tuned and you'll see...