(Previous posts can be retrieved through the Archives or via the Search option. Feel free to email me at suprinafrazier@yahoo.com or visit my publisher's website: http://www.bridgesandchannels.com)
Enticing Mr. Wrong - Ch. 36
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Sorry. Free sample is over. Post removed by author.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Hmm, Seems like Mrs. Ingram is going to used by God to help these two but how?
Anonymous said…
I felt that this chapter was a very defining moment in both Bonz & Aisha's life. First of all Aisha saw the servants heart in Bonz and secondly she had a glimpse of the mercy of God, which she is going to see much more of and experience all the more. This lady is going to prove to be more than vitally important to Bonz and Aishas love. This was a touching chapter.
Tonia and Carrie: Both of you are right about Mrs. Ingram. I told y'all I was going to move more saved folks into their lives. Laquetta (also Jarrett) need some help praying for Bonz and Aisha.
Also doesn't God do stuff like that? You know, move strategic people in and out of our lives to help us reach our destinies. I'm thinking back now about a certain college professor that challenged me to write, write, and then write some more. That man would give us spur of the moment writing assignments, which meant we had to know how to tap into our muse at any time.
Then I think about a professor I had earlier this year. She helped me learn how to overcome writer's block on the rare occasions that it does happen to me (since I try to tap into God's Spirit during my creative moments and not necessarily just my soul).
Stay tuned to see how Mrs. Ingram is going to help B & A reach their destinies.
I want to personally thank everybody for their input on Pretty Packages . All of it was helpful, even the input that made me revisit why I entered the Secular market in the first place. I needed to reaffirm my peace in that area. Needed to make sure I hadn’t gotten off track somewhere. To the person that prompted that re-visitation, I want to say a fond THANK YOU for having my spiritual back. I need people who aren’t afraid to call me on the carpet about a few things, even if we end up agreeing to disagree. Now, in case y’all are wondering which line I finally decided to put/keep Pretty Packages under, it is the Secular line. Here’s why: 1. I can reach more people this way. People who may never go in the Inspirational section of a bookstore, never pick up a Bible, and never go to a church. I'm counting on God to use Pretty Packages (and other books like it) to plant seeds of hope and inspiration into the hearts and minds of the people that I just described above. I...
Foreword: This book contains some very sensitive subject matter. It is intended for mature audiences only - eighteen (18) and up. * * * After waiting down the road with the lights off while E-Blade, her current lover, exacted revenge upon his longtime friends, Cami drove the black jeep up beside him and stopped. She kept her mouth shut as E-Blade then unloaded the illegal shipment he’d claimed as booty from one vehicle to the other. Cami also kept her gaze straight ahead, unwilling to see Bonz and Racker’s bloody, deadly still forms to her left. A part of her regretted that it had even come to this. That so much pain had stemmed from her simple desire to just be financially secure. If only Bonz had kept his mouth shut about Cami and E-Blade’s secret affair. If only Bonz had just consented to being her man like she’d planned. Or at least given Cami the same setup that he’d given his model chick Aisha, yet with major financial perks attached. But Bonz hadn’t done any of that...
On a floating commune that looked like a regular cruise ship, but was something else altogether, two government agents sat in a recreational area and quietly played chess. They were Agent Nuevo, a black-Hispanic male, and Agent Fila, an Italian female. Though their seafaring headquarters had everything from the latest spy equipment to restaurants and even a mall, Agents Nuevo and Fila preferred to play chess to relax and unwind. “Still wasting time on useless games I see,” Agent Speed quipped as he entered the room. His freckled face carried its usual smugness. In his hands was a newspaper printout from some internet database he’d recently accessed. Agent Nuevo frowned at the arrival of his number one rival in the AAC (At-All-Costs) Agency. The AAC was a special agency for undercover operatives who were willing to win the war on drugs at all costs. “What do you want now, Speed?” Agent Nuevo asked, relaxing some of the thick accent he’d maintained since joining the agency. “Th...
Comments
Seems like Mrs. Ingram is going to used by God to help these two but how?
Also doesn't God do stuff like that? You know, move strategic people in and out of our lives to help us reach our destinies. I'm thinking back now about a certain college professor that challenged me to write, write, and then write some more. That man would give us spur of the moment writing assignments, which meant we had to know how to tap into our muse at any time.
Then I think about a professor I had earlier this year. She helped me learn how to overcome writer's block on the rare occasions that it does happen to me (since I try to tap into God's Spirit during my creative moments and not necessarily just my soul).
Stay tuned to see how Mrs. Ingram is going to help B & A reach their destinies.