(Previous posts can be retrieved through the Archives or via the Search option. Feel free to email me at suprinafrazier@yahoo.com or visit my publisher's website: http://www.bridgesandchannels.com)
Beautiful...Tangled Roots - Ch. 3
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Content removed due to publication. However, original comments
retained.
Back in that day and age, a woman's virtue consisted of many things, the main one being her sexual purity. Too bad double standards still existed back then as well, which is why Edric was so peeved about Abigail not being a virgin when he wasn't one himself.
I want to personally thank everybody for their input on Pretty Packages . All of it was helpful, even the input that made me revisit why I entered the Secular market in the first place. I needed to reaffirm my peace in that area. Needed to make sure I hadn’t gotten off track somewhere. To the person that prompted that re-visitation, I want to say a fond THANK YOU for having my spiritual back. I need people who aren’t afraid to call me on the carpet about a few things, even if we end up agreeing to disagree. Now, in case y’all are wondering which line I finally decided to put/keep Pretty Packages under, it is the Secular line. Here’s why: 1. I can reach more people this way. People who may never go in the Inspirational section of a bookstore, never pick up a Bible, and never go to a church. I'm counting on God to use Pretty Packages (and other books like it) to plant seeds of hope and inspiration into the hearts and minds of the people that I just described above. I...
Foreword: This book contains some very sensitive subject matter. It is intended for mature audiences only - eighteen (18) and up. * * * After waiting down the road with the lights off while E-Blade, her current lover, exacted revenge upon his longtime friends, Cami drove the black jeep up beside him and stopped. She kept her mouth shut as E-Blade then unloaded the illegal shipment he’d claimed as booty from one vehicle to the other. Cami also kept her gaze straight ahead, unwilling to see Bonz and Racker’s bloody, deadly still forms to her left. A part of her regretted that it had even come to this. That so much pain had stemmed from her simple desire to just be financially secure. If only Bonz had kept his mouth shut about Cami and E-Blade’s secret affair. If only Bonz had just consented to being her man like she’d planned. Or at least given Cami the same setup that he’d given his model chick Aisha, yet with major financial perks attached. But Bonz hadn’t done any of that...
Three hours later, Mike-Mike and Tonja returned to his car after spending some quality time at his place. Quality, as in this was the best sexual experience they’d ever had in their lives. Playing from the car stereo was the same soothing CD by Kem that they’d listened to earlier. Tonja insisted that Mike-Mike bring it out to the car since it contained her newest favorite song - Tonight . “How do you want to play this out, Tonja?” Mike-Mike asked as he drove to her mother’s house where she would be staying tonight. “I really don’t know how we should play this out, Michael,” Tonja replied from the passenger seat. She looked so sated and relaxed sitting there. All of her previous anger and frustration were gone. She’d also taken to calling Mike-Mike by his first name instead of his nickname. “Well, the way I see it, we have three options,” Mike-Mike said. “Option one, we can pretend this never happened on account of the club’s no-fraternizing rule and go back to the way thing...
Comments